The Experiential Tourism Expert
- Wildthentic Advisory guides you throughout the process from the design, planning and implementation of the experiences, in respect with your cultural affinities and heritage, and following the best ecotourism practices.
We identify your unique assets and help you shaping the identity of the brand / destination, complimenting it through a selection of signature experiences.
Our Wildthentic brand specialises in experiential tourism acting as an auditor and curator of existing experiences, promoting the approved experiences on our online platform targeting the discerning traveller.
The Experiential Tourism Expert
Wildthentic Advisory is taking the brand a step forward as to not only assess existing products but also help with the conceptualisation of a new portfolio, following the same philosophy and market trends in experiential tourism and transformational travel but adapting the proposition to the specific environment, objectives and strategy.
Each experience will be carefully hand-picked and designed to tell your story to the world.
What is an EXPERIENCE?
An Experience is: ‘An activity to which elements of seduction and fascination are deliberately added, producing positive emotional states, and thus becoming memorable’. The consumption of memorable travel experiences generates a higher spending level.
?Pine, J. and Gilmore, J. ‘The Experience Economy’, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 1999
WILDTHENTIC AUDIT SYSTEM
A sophisticated tool to ensure the success of the experience
A secret recipe with a mix of unique ingredients, makes the perfect experience. We know it works as our audit system was designed based on field practice, and its 200 criteria cover all the different aspects involved in a tourism experience. From tangible data assessed to intangible elements checked on the ground, nothing is left to the unknown. This tool is also used to identify potential and opportunities to create new experiences, strictly following the same magic ingredients, adding strategic planning of the destination, and being customized to the characteristics of its environment.
WILDTHENTIC EXPERIENTIAL TOURISM TRAINING
Thanks to our unique in-house combination of field approach in operating and auditing tourism experiences, with professional advisory services in master planning and our strong collaboration with UNWTO Academy, the world expert in tourism training, we work with governmental destination entities as well as private stakeholders and give them the tools to audit and design their own experiences, shape the identity of destination, using real cases, and coaching them through the implementation process.
Other themes covered in connection with Experiential Tourism:
Millennials leading a revolution in tourism behaviour
Wellness/medical tourism & transformational travel
Halal tourism, how to be prepared
Sun, beach and cruises destinations
Future of Chinese market
Sustainable tourism best practices
- 1 You will benefit from our field experience as we already know, in similar features, which product works and in which terms, raising your standards to the next level and guaranteeing the appeal to the international market.
- 2 This will help you developing a more attractive destination for new investors but also focus on visitors with a higher average spending.
- 3 You will gain a great reputation worldwide for the remarkable commitment to the best sustainable practices, international standards, and unique offer.
- 4 Experiences are a fantastic way to shape the personality and identity of the destination as a key differentiator, enhancing its unique features and complimenting its key assets.
- 5 By diversifying and expanding the offer into the area, you will see a longer length of stay in the destination
- 6 Experiential tourism is a way to develop tourism in less known rural areas and support local economy, and boost employment in the area.
- 7 Our approach to sustainable tourism guarantees a greater sensitivity to local culture and tradition.
WILDTHENTIC ADVISORY REFERENCES
Thanks to our great field experience we have been able to support destinations such as Mendoza in Argentina, Greenland, Spain, the Sultanate of Oman, China or Hokkaido in Japan, to identify key natural and cultural assets and plan the development of experiences strategically to enhance the unique identity of the location and act as a differentiator.
“Wildthentic Advisory designed the 'excursion catalogue' of our destination. They definitely went a step further ensuring that they will become 'memorable experiences'. Their help allowed us to differentiate our destination amongst our competitors, increase the average expenditure of our visitors, face seasonality and increase length of stay. We are delighted to collaborate with Wildthentic.”
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Fill the contact form now for a personalised follow up